Q: I have never had to buy car insurance, as my husband always took care of that. He just passed away and now I need to find a good, honest, company. Can you help me find auto insurance in Olathe, KS? Thank you very much for your assistance.
A: We’re sorry about the circumstance that brought you to us, but will do our best to help you find auto insurance. Here are the steps to follow that will ensure you find a good insurance policy.
1. Decide on what type of coverage you need. If you own your home or have other significant assets then you should buy more than the recommended minimum coverage.
2. Shop around for a deal. Call or visit several companies and ask for a quote. Be clear you do not want an estimate you want the actual price.
3. Compare the policies, but don’t just buy the cheapest one there is. Buy the one the offers the most coverage for what you want to pay per month.
4. Find out what your deductible will be. If you can afford a one thousand dollar deductible then your premiums will be lower.
5. If there is anything you do not understand ask the agent to explain it, in writing, before buying the policy.
Follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be sure to find the best deal on auto insurance! Remember, it’s vital that you take the time to compare car insurance quotes from several different providers as it ensures you will receive the best coverage at the lowest cost.